The animation has been commissioned by the West Sussex County Council Public Health Directorate, working with and on behalf of the West Sussex Health and Wellbeing Board.
The animation is designed to support and guide the ‘wider system’ (including public, private, community and voluntary services) to understand and strengthen the things that make people’s lives go well. It has been produced for staff and volunteers across organisations and sectors.
- Positive wellbeing helps you live longer and has a positive impact on people close to us
- Social networks and friendships help improve health and wellbeing
- People who volunteer report higher life satisfaction
- Physical activity boosts confidence and self esteem
- Music and singing activities have major health benefits
- A sense of belonging creates happier lives and more supportive communities