By working with our colleagues in the Voluntary and Community sector, we have a series of reports on our website that capture the experiences and issues from the point of view of services and groups that support local people in the community.
Community Transport Sussex, operates across the county as:
- Bluebird Community Transport (Mid Sussex)
- Horsham District Community Transport
- Crawley Community Transport
- Henfield Community Bus
- East Grinstead Dial-a-Ride and the Hurst & Hassocks Community Bus
'As a charity our aim is to help local people who struggle to access public transport due to age, disability, or because there is a lack of safe or adequate public services in their area.'
- Matt Robert CEO Community Transport Sussex
Read about how Community Transport Sussex adapted during the COVID crisis, in the report below.