Safe in Sussex delivers a range of services throughout West Sussex for people who are experiencing or at risk of domestic abuse. Find out more about Safe in Sussex in our Spotlight report.
Safe in Sussex provides the following services:
- Confidential refuge for women and their children
- Amber House Project an early intervention project supporting the whole family to end domestic abuse
- Community Support Groups for women
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Recovery Toolkit for men and women
- Healthy Relationships Educational Programmes for children and young people
- Helpline and online chat for men and women.
Find out more about Safe in Sussex, and the changes in services due to COVID, in our Spotlight report below.