About this event
Thinking ahead to the end of life is a sensitive subject that no one likes to think about. However, the better we plan the more likely we are to have a good send-off.
Healthwatch in Sussex invite you to join a conversation about this important life-cycle event and discuss:
- If I was ill, would I prefer to die at home or in a hospice or hospital?
- Who would I like around me at the end of my life?
- What else do I need to consider when thinking about the end of my life?
This session is open for everyone, whether you are a member of the public, a patient, a carer or health & social care staff.
You will hear from speakers about ReSPECT, End of Life Companions and other ways to plan your end of life. The session will also include an opportunity to discuss your priorities for your end of life and to hear from the Head of Integrated Care at the Clinical Commissioning Group.
Michelle Kay, Project Coordinator
Healthwatch Brighton and Hove
Other Local Healthwatch contacts:
- Healthwatch West Sussex - Cheryl Berry, Community Partnership Lead & Community Involvement Worker. 07966 529 756
- Healthwatch East Sussex - 01323 403590