What should you do if you have urgent but not life-threatening symptoms? Call 111

If you have urgent but not life-threatening symptoms, dial 111.
111 graphic

You should call 111 if:

  1. You need medical help fast, but it's not a 999 emergency.
  2. You don't know who to call for medical help
  3. You think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service; or
  4. You require health information or reassurance about what to do next.

If you have urgent but not life-threatening symptoms, dial 111.

Minor Injuries Unit (Adults and Children) - Horsham Hospital, Horsham, RH12 2DR. Open Monday to Friday, 09:00 am – 5:00 pm. Phone 01403 227000

Minor Injuries Unit (Over 1 years and Adults) - Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, RH19 3DZ. Open every day, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Phone 01342 414141

Minor Injury Unit (Over 18’s only) - Caterham Dene Hospital. Open every day, 9:00 am – 8:00 pm. Phone 01883 837500

Urgent Treatment Centre, Crawley Hospital, Crawley RH11 7DH. Open every day, 24 hours. Phone 01293 600300 ext. 4141 or 4142

Find a local dentist

If you have a dental emergency call NHS 111

Find a local pharmacy

In the event of a life threatening emergency dial 999 and ask for ‘AMBULANCE’

Looking for information about health and care?

Find advice and information to help you stay well and make decisions about your health and social care support.

Find advice and information