These are independent case studies showing an example of community organisation’s stories of adapting and what the future holds.
See below for case studies on the following organisations:
- Age Concern Hassocks - a Local Independent Centre for older people in Hassocks and surrounding villages
- Know Dementia - a local charity, is run by volunteers comprising family carers and qualified professionals who live and work with people with a dementia
- Sussex Community Transport - helps local people who struggle to access public transport due to age, disability or because there is a lack of safe or adequate public services in their area
- Time 4 Children - is a small charity based in Haywards Heath, dedicated to improving the emotional wellbeing of children between the ages of 4 and 12 in Mid Sussex.
- Carers Support West Sussex - is an independent charity supporting some of the 89,000 family and friend carers living in West Sussex
- Cruse Bereavement Care South - offer support, advice and information to children, young people and adults when someone dies and to enhance society’s care of bereaved people
- 4Sight Vision Support - has been the leading sight loss charity supporting the visually impaired community of West Sussex.