Together we Speak Louder

What should you do if you have urgent but not life-threatening symptoms? Call 111

Posted on: 29/03/2019

You should call 111 if:

1. You need medical help fast, but it’s not a 999 emergency.

2. You don’t know who to call for medical help

3. You think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service; or

4. You require health information or reassurance about what to do next.

If you have urgent but not life-threatening symptoms, dial 111.

Minor Injuries Unit (Adults and Children) – Horsham Hospital, Horsham, RH12 2DR. Open Monday to Friday, 09:00 am – 5:00 pm. Phone 01403 227000

Minor Injuries Unit (Over 1 years and Adults) – Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, RH19 3DZ. Open every day, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Phone 01342 414141

Minor Injury Unit (Over 18’s only) – Caterham Dene Hospital. Open every day, 9:00 am – 8:00 pm. Phone 01883 837500

Urgent Treatment Centre, Crawley Hospital, Crawley RH11 7DH. Open every day, 24 hours. Phone 01293 600300 ext. 4141 or 4142

Find a local dentist Click here

If you have a dental emergency call NHS 111

Don’t forget your pharmacy servicesfind a local pharmacy

In the event of a life threatening emergency dial 999 and ask for ‘AMBULANCE’